- ASCE-SEI Sustainability Committee
- IStructE “Structural Engineers Declare“
- Carbon Leadership Forum
- Architecture 2030 Embodied Carbon
- Structural Materials and Global Climate: A Primer on Carbon Emissions for Structural Engineers, ASCE (Structural Engineering Institute Sustainability Committee), 2017
- The New Carbon Architecture, Bruce King, Nov. 2017
- Athena “About Whole-building LCA and Embodied Carbon,” September 2019.
- World Green Building Council, “Bringing Embodied Carbon Upfront,” Sep. 2019.
- IStructE: “A Brief Guide to Calculating Embodied Carbon.”
- Urban Land Institute, “Embodied Carbon in Building Materials for Real Estate.”
- London Energy Tranformation Initiative, “Embodied Carbon Primer.”
- Structure Magazine, “Structural Design and Embodied Carbon,” Christopher Horiuchi, Mar. 2019.
- Canadian Architect, “What Can We Do about Embodied Carbon?”, Jennifer O’Connor, Feb. 2020.
- “The Urgency of Embodied Carbon and What You Can Do about It,” Paula Melton, BuildingGreen Vol. 27, Issue, Sep. 2018.
- RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) 2030 Climate Challenge.
- IStructE “Own Your Agency: What Part Will You Play in the Climate Revolution?,” Structure, March 2021.