This page contains links to the current Program Requirements Guidance Document and past versions.
2023 Guidance Document Updates:
- Clarification on late-ECAP due date (3 month grace period).
- Clarification on submission materials for first year vs. returning year.
- Reduction strategy requires both short-term (<1 year) and long-term (5+ years) goals.
- Electives removed, added, and changed based on signatory feedback.
- Small wording changes throughout the document for clarity.
2021 Guidance Document Updates:
The full Program Requirements Guidance Document and associated one-page summary now exist as one document with the first page serving as a summary document. Many of the requirements previously described as electives are now summarized as named components of the ECAP to be submitted within 6 months with clear definitions provided. Required electives were added to the Education section.