This section includes WBLCA case studies of buildings and building types performed by structural engineers.
- WBLCA of Buildings
- Carbon Leadership Forum:
- LCA of Katerra’s CLT and Catalyst Building
- Athena Sustainable Materials Institute
- Assessing the Carbon-Saving Value of Retrofitting versus Demolition and New Construction at the United Nations Headquarters
- Life Cycle Assessment of UBC Biological Sciences Complex Renew Project
- WBLCA of Building Types
- Court, A. B., Podesto, L., & Harburg-Petrich, P. (2013). “SEAOC LCA Study Comparing Environmental Impacts of Structural Systems.” 2013 SEAOC Convention Proceedings. Paper presented at the SEAOC Convention, San Diego, CA. (pp 137-153).
- Stringer, M., & Comber, M. (2015). “Differences in Embodied Carbon Assessments of Structural Systems.” 2015 SEAOC Convention Proceedings. Paper presented at the SEAOC Convention, Seattle, WA. (pp 131-141)